Thursday, January 9, 2014

Can Someone Tell Joan Rivers To Shut Her Trap


Ok, I understand Joan Rivers is a “comedian,” but I was always told not to put someone down to make yourself look better….
Well, I guess Rivers is queen of judgment.  But does that make it okay?   



Apparently we need to be more like the British TV show host ADAM hills. 

We need to stop supporting people like Joan Rivers and other pseudo celebs who only talk trash.  It’s time to realize that body type should not determine success.  Beauty should not determine success.  What some woman with countless numbers of plastic surgery because she cannot accept herself SHOULD NOT DETERMINE SUCCESS.   How do people like this earn money through bullying?

On a lighter note:

Here is Adele’s take on her body image. 

“I’ve never seen magazine covers or seen music videos and been like I need to look like that.”

“No matter what you look like, I think the key is to be happy with yourself and then if you want to try to improve things you don’t like about yourself then do them after you kind of appreciate yourself.  You know, exploit yourself sexually is not a good look, I don’t think.  I don’t find it encouraging.”

“They don’t even look like that in magazines.  I’ve seen them up close; they don’t even look like that.”


How do we get this mindset in all our girls? How do we stop our little children from becoming slaves to a fad or media’s perspective on what we should look like?  I don’t have a clue, but I know it starts by changing yourself and passing on your positivity. 

So try this:  be positive.  Love others.  Do not put others down to make yourself feel more empowered.  


No comments:

Post a Comment