Facts from the video:
- 81% of 10 year olds are afraid of being fat
- Of American girls who read magazines
- 69% say the images influence their concepts of the ideal body shape
- 49% say the pictures make them want to lose weight
- 1/3 of non-overweight girls report dieting
- 70% of people believe the advertisers and media should use more average sizes
If 70% of people believe advertisers and media should use average sizes, why aren’t we seeing a much bigger change in society? Now that we mostly agree, we need to STOP BUYING INTO THE FAD! Supply and demand!
Google search beauty. This is what you will see:
We need to take over what is being supplied! Don't support magazines, television, websites that promote fake, unrealistic beauty.